Monday, August 31, 2015

Release Day Blitz: Degrade by T.L. Smith




Title: Degrade
Series: Flawed
Author: T.L. Smith
 Release Date: August 31, 2015




Blurb

Zeke

One rule, only one rule women need to follow when they're with me.

Don’t ask for more.

This rule is in place for a reason, you won't get more of what’s not there to give.

Bexley

He is striking, and he's all man. He is also the devil, or so I believe him to be. I gave him my heart, not realizing I was doing so. He likes to break me down, so I'm a shell of the person I once was. He's chipping away at me, bit by bit. Though I’m not as weak as he thinks, and when I can’t handle it anymore, I will come back swinging.











Purchase Links




Excerpt

I’m an idiot, I know this. I just can’t help myself. When it comes to him, I do as he says, do as he pleases. Even if it’s against everything, I believe in. He has a hold on me, which no other person has ever held. I don’t believe he loves me, but I love him. So that has to count for something? Right? My love is big enough. I believe it can hold onto both of us and wrap us up in a vice grip. See, I did tell you, I’m an idiot.



My Review

Oh my, I have never read a book like Degrade before. Degrade is a great book with so much to it. Zeke's character was someone who surprised me. When he was initially introduced and at the beginning of his relationship with Bexley, I wasn't entirely sure about him, but by the end of the book I wanted more of Zeke. Zeke is complicated and tortured which gives him a lot of depth with his character. Zeke is controlling and domineering, but oh so incredibly hot. 

As for Bexley, some things she does had me questioning her character, but in the end it seems like she actually knew what she was doing. The passion between Zeke and Bexley is incredibly sex but as he slowly starts to chip away at everything she is, Bexley must decided if her love can be enough for both of them or if she has to finally leave for good. Oh the twists and turns this book has! I couldn't put it down for a second.

Smith's writing drew me and had me hooked. She has a way with words and Degrade is a unique book with characters that amazed me. I really cannot wait for Aria's story!

★★★★★







Author Links

TWITTER
INSTAGRAM

Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment