Wednesday, August 26, 2015

HAPPY TWO YEARS ♥

BOTTLES & BOOKS REVIEWS 
TURNED TWO!

Where has the time gone? Between changing diapers, chasing the toddler tornado, reading books, blogging about books, and taking the world by storm with my new PR company, Anchored by Books Promotions, I lost track of time and suddenly it was August and Bottles & Books Reviews was turning two. Since I'm a sentimental baby, I of course had to reflect back on this day. 

It's hard to believe that I sat down one day when the kiddo was 7 months old and out of boredom decided to combine my love of reading with my love of writing and begin a blog. Now two years later, I couldn't imagine leaving all of you fabulous people! I love the author friends and blogging friends I have made on this journey along with readers who lose themselves in a book just like me. It's been a pleasure to work alongside authors and bloggers and reveal covers and tell you my thoughts about books. 

Taking a look back on my blogging journey, my first review was for Change of Address by Natalie-Nicole Bates. Natalie is still an author who is dear to me and I just love her books and her unique touch in each of them. You can check out that review HERE

My first author interview was with Cleo Scornavacca, a good friend of mine. We were both new to the book world when we met and together we have set out to accomplish some lofty goals and we are managing to check them off one at a time together ;) You can check out my review with Cleo HERE.

I have so much planned for Bottles & Books Reviews going forward and I hope that you will all continue to be a part of it. Without you, this all wouldn't be possible. THANK YOU for your support, your comments, and your participation. 

And without further ado, here is the GIVEAWAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment