Monday, August 3, 2015

Read-A-Thon Sign-Up: Campfire Tales Read-A-Thon {August 1st to 7th}

Campfire

August 1st began the Campfire Tales Read-A-Thon. I've been so busy this weekend, I haven't had a chance to post my sign-up post yet. I am almost finished with my first book, Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, though. This book has been on my TBR list since it released a few years back and I'm just now getting to it. 

 

Next up is Lost Girl by R.L.Stine. I have not read a book by R.L.Stine in so long, even though I have a shelf full of them, so I thought this one was perfect for this RAT.


And if I have some time before the RAT ends here are a few I am considering:




1 comment:

  1. Hope your read-a-thon is going well. I will be lucky to get one of mine read. It's a bad reading week here.

    ReplyDelete