Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Release Day Blitz: The Scene Part 2 (The Scene #2) by Roxy Sloane




Title: The Scene Part 2
Series: The Scene #2
Author: Roxy Sloane
 Release Date: July 22, 2015



Links to Buy

AMAZON US / UK






Blurb


The one man I can’t stay away from is the man I swore to destroy.

I came to Miami determined to reveal the truth behind my brother’s death. Now I’ve discovered that Xavier is the crime king running this city — and I’m going to take him down - if I can keep my hands off him long enough to think straight.

I’m in over my head now, but there’s no going back.



My Review

The Scene Part 2 has Nikki still searching for her brother's killer. The only lead she has is El Jefe, but who is he? Did he order Nikki's brother to be killed and if so, why? Things aren't adding up and for some reason the DEA, the police, and Xavier are all looking quite suspicious and untrustworthy. 

Nikki is trying to resist Xavier at the same time as she tries to figure out the mystery behind her brother's death, but she just can't. The steam between these two is burning hotter than before. 

I have enjoyed Sloane's work in the past, most recently with The Expose, but I think The Scene may just be Sloane's best work yet! I'm so into the mystery of Nikki's brother and wanting to know who exactly Xavier is and the suspense is absolutely killing me.

I cannot wait to see how Sloane concludes The Scene!

★★★★★




Also Available


99c

AMAZON US / UK


Author Bio

Roxy Sloane is a romance junkie with a dirty mind. She lives in Los Angeles with her hot ex-military hubby and her two kids. She loves writing sexy, complex stories about pushing the boundaries and risking it all.




Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment