Friday, May 1, 2015

Release Day Blitz: Vintage [Volume One] by Lisa Suzanne

Vintage Release Day

Release Day Blitz

Book Title: Vintage Volume One 
Author: Lisa Suzanne 
Genre: Romantic Suspense/New Adult 
Release Date: May 1, 2015 
Hosted by: Book Enthusiast Promotions

Goodreads Button with Shadow

Book Blurb

Born the daughter of a rock star and his groupie, my life should have been full of glitz and glamour. But the excess and embarrassment of that life didn’t interest me. Instead, I killed time at Vintage, a record store where I stocked shelves and lacked ambition.

Everything changed the moment I pressed play. One simple lyric awakened me. 

 When I stopped denying my attraction to the man behind the music, I started questioning his intentions. We were meant to cross paths, but it wasn’t because of fate. 

 Someone was playing with our lives.

Teasers

Vintage Teaser 7 date

Vintage Teaser 5 date

Vintage Teaser 4 date

Vintage 1 Teaser 2 date


We were meant to cross paths,
but it wasn't because of fate.

Roxanna Price is the daughter of famous Gideon Price from the band Black Shadow. Moving on from her ex-boyfriend, Damien, who left Roxy (CC, Jimi.. The girl has quite the collection of monikers) with nothing but a note to say goodbye, Roxy spends her days working at Vintage, a hip little music shop. Not interested in relationships because they are "too much work", Roxy isn't looking for a relationship or a boyfriend. 

Then Parker James walks into Vintage looking like 'heat and sex', the attraction is instant. 

Guitarist for the up and coming band, Flashing Lights, Parker's soulful voice had spoke to her on a track from their album and made her feel for the first time in a year. Parker is a mystery wrapped inside a riddle. Closed off, readers can tell that there is something about it and it has you questioning who exactly Parker James is and what he wants. 

I fell head over heels for Parker. The way he stood up for Roxy to his band mates without knowing her instantly attracted me to her. He's dominant, persistent, and isn't afraid to go after what he wants. And once he sets his sights on what he wants, he doesn't give up. 

Roxy is another great character that has been well developed. I loved the fact that even though she has a famous father and money, she chooses to work. She's not your typical spoiled child. She's so much more.

I love the vibe of Vintage. The musicians and the music scene is great, but there is more to the story. There is suspense and mystery and secrets being kept. Some of which involve Roxy. Speaking of the vibe of Vintage, I love the description of this place and wish there was somewhere like it in my town. If you couldn't find me in a book store, you would find me there. 

Vintage is jammed packed with romance, mystery, suspense, betrayal, lies, and danger and honestly, you never know what will happen next. Vintage is definitely a page turner and so completely addicting.

I was enthralled right from the start and read Vintage Volume One within one sitting. Since it is Volume One, there IS a cliffhanger and some things has not yet been resolved so I am anxiously awaiting the next volume because I NEED to know how things turn out. 

For my first Lisa Suzanne book, I am hooked on her writing. I'll be reading more from this author, that's for sure!

Oh, and one last thing! Isn't the cover for Vintage absolutely, positively, amazingly eye-catching? 

5 stars all around for this addicting, fast paced new release!

★★★★★


Meet the Author
Lisa Suzanne started handwriting her books on yellow legal pads after she took a creative writing class in high school. She still has those legal pads full of stories, but now one of them is published under the title How He Really Feels. She currently works as a full time high school English teacher, and her favorite part of the year is summer. She has been blessed with the world’s best dog, a supportive family, and a husband who encouraged her to publish after reading one of her novels. She likes the advice of Ernest Hemingway’s famous quote, “Write drunk. Edit sober.”


Social Media

websitenewsletter signuptwitterFacebooktumblrTSUpinterestinstagramGoogleGoodreads

Buy the Book
VINTAGE VOLUME ONE LISA SUZANNE FULL JACKET FOR SHARING

amazon usamazon UK
PRE-ORDER VINTAGE VOL. 2
amazon usamazon UK

Giveaway

BEPRectangle

No comments:

Post a Comment