Monday, May 18, 2015

Release Day Blitz: The Billionaire Game 3 by Lila Monroe




Title: The Billionaire Game 3
Series: The Billionaire Game #3
Author: Lila Monroe
 Release Date: May 18, 2015


Synopsis


I knew he was trouble.

You’d think the words 'Playboy billionaire’ would have been my first warning, but I went and fell hard for Asher Young. He said he believed in me and my lingerie design business, but it turns out, it was all just a game to him.

I never want to see his irritatingly-handsome face again. But how am I supposed to move on when he’s still my #1 investor?

I can’t decide if I want to slap him, or kiss him senseless.

Or both.


ADD TO GOODREADS

Links to Buy

AMAZON US / UK





                        MY REVIEW
Where, oh, where do I begin? Once again Lila Monroe has displayed her incredible talent in this third installment of The Billionaire Game.

From the very beginning I was in love with Lila's writing, these characters, and this story. With that being said, The Billionaire Game 3 is the BEST of the three installments. Lila Monroe has saved all the best for last and is on a mission to put a smile on reader's faces with the latest antics of Kate and Asher. 

Continuing on right where the second book left off, Kate and Asher finds their relationship at a halt after the secrets from the end of the second installment came to light. As Kate tries to get her business off the ground, Asher is bound and determined to get Kate back. These two are such an amazing couple and I've said it in my last two reviews and I will say it once more.. Asher Young, I love you!! 

As an Agatha Christie, Dr Who, and Star Trek fan myself, I love the nerdy sides to both Kate and Asher. These little tidbits make me like both these characters anymore along with Asher's determination and Kate's humorous commentary. 

If it was up to me I would write more of Kate and Asher but alas, it is not up to me. I do think Lila ended this book in the very best way and I love the ending.

Once again I have to give The Billionaire Game 5 stars!!
Also Available


AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK






Author Bio

Combining her love of writing, sex and well-fitted suits, Lila Monroe wrote The Billionaire Bargain. Lila enjoys writing, as it gives her a flexible schedule to spend time with her kids and a wonderful excuse to avoid them. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, who strips out of his well-fitted suits nightly.



Author Links

GOODREADS



Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment