Saturday, September 14, 2013

Ramblings & Reviews: Bottles & Books weekly update

           

  • My son had his first cold this past week, so I was away from the computer most of the week meaning no reviews were posted. I did get quite a bit of reading done and the reviews for the following books will be up in the next few days:
                               1. Crazy About You by Randy Attwood
                               2. World's Apart by Stephen Pearl 
                               3. Miss Taken by Cleo
                               4. Unfinished Business by Carolyn Ridder Aspenson
                               5. Azure by Chrystalla Thoma 


  • Next up on my reading list are the following so be on the lookout for those reviews:
                               1. The Silver Locket by Marie Fostino
                               2. Getting Rooted in New Zealand by Jamie Baywood
                               3. Rebel Element AND Traitor Savant by Kris James
                               4. Special Offers AND Special Rewards by M.L. Ryan                                                  
  • I have three author interviews in the works at the moment and I am so excited to be able to introduce you to them. All three are wonderful authors and I have enjoyed their books very much.    
  • I will be having my first giveaway when Bottles & Books Reviews reaches the first 25 followers so be sure to share the blog with others.
  • Lastly, Bottles & Books are on both Facebook & Twitter now so please keep those likes & follows coming: 
                                                                

                  
                                   
  Enjoy your weekend,
       Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment