Saturday, July 26, 2014

#COYER Read-A-Thon: Christmas in July




The #COYER Christmas in July Read-A-Thon began Friday for all those that wanted to participate. You do not need to be a member to join in with these fun read-a-Thons. The Christmas in July read-a-Thon was the one that I was most anxiously anticipating. I love Christmas books! 

I began reading Bah, Humbug! by Heather Horrocks on Friday and moved on to two short books: Christmas Kismet by Jemma Grey and Christmas in Venice by Meadow Taylor. With a day left in the read-a-Thon I started (& finished) The Christmas Dog by Melody Carlson.

I would say this was a successful read-a-Thon for me! I enjoyed every minute and confess I listened to Christmas music on Pandora as I read. I've officially started my countdown to Christmas and what a way to kick it off!

Reviews coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment