I am currently open for reviewing books for the months of April-June 2016. Please feel free to ask me for a guest post, giveaway, interview, cover reveal, or excerpt post. I would be more than happy to help you in any way I can.
I review: Young adult, paranormal romance, horror, new adult, urban fantasy, science fiction fantasy romance, mystery, fairytale/myth retellings, light contemporary romance, mystery, and humor.
I do not review: Children's, tween, middle grade, Christian fiction, Westerns, and historical (romance excluded), memoirs/biographies, extremely political, poetry, and freeverse novels. For Children's, Tween, Middle Grade and YA, please request a review from my sister site, Tots & Tales Reviews.
I occasionally will accept non-fiction.
- I accept: ARCs, Kindle compatible e-books, finished copies, and audiobooks. If the book is a part of a series that I have not read yet, I ask that you send me either the first book to review instead OR the previous books to get myself acquainted with the storyline. If you are requesting an audiobook review, I require not only the audiobook, but also a print copy. In exchange, I will give your book two reviews: One for the story itself, and another reviewing the performance of the reader/audio. NOTE: When mailing physical copies of the book I highly recommend including a delivery confirmation number if you are using the United States Post Office or ship through UPS, who insures all items. This is encouraged, but not required. Bottles & Books Reviews is not responsible for any lost of damaged items.
- Any ARC, e-book, print copy or audiobook provided for review by an author or publisher, will only be read by Bottles & Books Reviews and will not be shared, sold, or given away.
- Due to limited time, I will only respond to reviews I have accepted. With that being said, acceptance does not guarantee a review, but it does guarantee a promotion through a mention in a "Books I Received" post and on my Goodreads page. Acceptance is based on my reading schedule, personal schedule, and interest.
- I like to schedule review posts in advance so if possible I prefer to receive a book 2-3 months prior to when you would like the book's review posted. This also means if you contact me in the month of November, for example, chances are slim to none that I will have an opening in December.
- All reviews will be posted on the Bottles & Books Reviews blog, Goodreads, and Amazon, along with being shared on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. If you would like your review posted somewhere else, please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate your request.
- Reviews will include the book's cover art, stats (Title, author, publisher, page count, release date, series status), where I received the book, a synopsis, links to the author's webpage and Goodreads (if applicable), and the book's Amazon.com page, my personal review, and a "bottle" rating.
- Unless given a specific time by the author/publisher, a review will be posted as soon as my calender allows. I will make every effort to read and review in a timely fashion, but I cannot guarantee this. Note: If the book has not yet been released, I will hold off on posting the review until it is closer to the book's released date.
- I will write fair and honest reviews, but this does not mean they will always be positive. With that being said, my reviews are my personal and honest opinion and if I do not enjoy a book then my review will reflect that. I will strive to explain why the book in question did not work for me personally if that is the case and will NOT write nasty or snarky commentary about the author.
- If I do not finish a book I may write an explanation for not finishing. These explanations are different from standard reviews and will state that I did not finish the book, what page I read up to, why I did not finish, and if I plan on ever picking up the book again.
I DO NOT receive compensation for reviews. I review & promote books because I am passionate about reading and love to support and promote authors who have inspired me with their work. Unless otherwise noted, all books reviewed on this blog have been purchased on my own. All books received for free from an author or publisher will be noted in the review. All images/materials used are provide by authors/publishers for promotional purposes only.
- Please send all requests to BottlesAndBooksReviews@aol.com with a brief description or blurb of your book. Include the genre in which you feel your book best fits, any links you would like to include to be posted with your book, and the cover. Please tell me if your book has been released yet or the approximate release date. Allow me 24 hours to reply. Thank you.