Title: Take Me (a romance boxed set)
Authors: Victoria H. Smith, Ursula Sinclair, Raven St. Pierre, Olivia Linden, Kenya Wright Genre: Romance/New Adult
Release Date: July 29, 2014
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
"His tongue slipped inside her mouth and she parted her lips, delighting in his taste. Kissing him was so...familiar, and yet so new at the same time."
The Tycoon's Convenient Bride...And Baby
by Shoshanna Evers
Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From
1. Agatha Christie - 16 books. I try to buy them whenever I see them at thrift shops or garage sales. I am trying to collect them all.
2. Tonya Kappes - ALL her books.
3. Pepper Winters - ALL of her books.
4. Dr. Seuss - Almost ALL. My tot loves these books!
5. Lauren Blakely - ALL but two of her books.
6. Stephanie Meyer - Twilight series
7. J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter series plus companion novels
8. Suzanne Collins - Hunger Games series.
9. Neil Gaiman - ALL his books.
10. Nicholas Sparks - 7 books.