Today is Bottles & Books Reviews 1st Blogiversary! It's hard to believe it's been a year since this blog started, but it has.
When I started Bottles & Books Reviews, I actually didn't have any plan to. As a single stay at home mom, I felt like I needed an identity outside of being a mom. One afternoon while Presley, my son, was napping I sat down and created Bottles & Books Reviews. The Bottles part was actually named for him, but now he's a 19 month old rambunctious toddler who takes a big boy sippy cup ;) When I started Bottles & Books Reviews I never could've imagined how far it would come or that a year later I would be celebrating my 1st blogiversary!
Before I move on to our big grand prize, I wanted to look back and highlight a few of the first happenings at Bottles & Books Reviews and take a minute to thank each of you - Authors, bloggers, and fans alike - for all your support throughout this journey. It has been such a rewarding year and I look forward to celebrating many more Blogiversary's with you!
Here we go...
-> My first post
-> My first review
-> My first blog tour
-> First 'Presley's Corner'
->My first blog blitz
->My first cover reveal
->My first author interview
"Happiness is a good book and a warm cup of coffee!"
Today to celebrate Bottles & Books Reviews 1st Blogiversary we launched our first Teespring campaign with a slogan & colors fit for fall! Choose from a t-shirt, hoodie or long sleeved shirt and help support Bottles & Books Reviews! The campaign will run for the next 21 days so pick up yours today! ;)
Some amazing authors have spent the days popping onto the Bottles & Books Reviews Facebook page with some great giveaways and lots of fun things! I've also been running some giveaways in HERE. And now it's time to talk about our grand prize! One lucky winner is going to win a Kindle! Yep, a Kindle!
- You must enter using the Rafflecopter widget. Any other entries will not be counted
- The giveaway is a US ONLY giveaway. INTL winner will win a gift card for the exact amount of a Kindle!
- The giveaway ends on September 1, 2014 at 12:00 AM EST. I will then chose the winner using Rafflecopter.
- I will be contacting the winner via email (provided to me via Rafflecopter). I promise I will only contact you for the giveaway and will never send you any spam.
- The winner will have 24 hours to respond before I pick another winner
- I will be checking to make sure that the winner has valid entries and if found to have invalid entries, the winner will be disqualified and another winner will be chosen
- The winner must be comfortable with giving me their address.