Top Ten Tuesday-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & The Bookish. Each week the ladies assign a top ten topic and we make our lists. This week's too ten is "Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year". To check out past & future topics check HERE.
TOP TEN BOOKS I'VE READ SO FAR THIS YEAR
1. For All You Have Left by Laura Miller
2. In The Beginning by London Miller
3. The Wishing Place by Mindy Haig
4. Gorgeous Rotten Scoundrel (ARC) by Nina G. Jones
5. Unbreakable Bonds by Carolyn Ridder Aspenson
6. Destroyed by Pepper Winters
7. Sara-Kate's Spirit by Natalie-Nicole Bates
8. More Than I Asked For - T.J. Tims
9. Seductive Nights series by Lauren Blakely
10. Hard As You Can by Laura Kaye
Teaser Tuesday is a meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
•Grab your current read.
•Open to a random page.
•Share TWO "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
•BE CAREFUL TO NOT INCLUDE SPOILERS.
•Share the title & author too so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.
"For the life of him, he could not figure this woman out. Something about her was so irritating that he couldn't stand it, yet there was also something sultry and unexpected that made his heart quicken and his pupils dilate when he saw her."
-Logan's Story by Sarah Robinson
Synopsis: A prequel novella to Sand & Clay.
Logan Clay is a dreamy, starving artist working multiple jobs to support his ailing mother and unemployed father, all while pursuing his dream of becoming a famous musician.
When luck shines on him, it looks like he might finally get the big break that he has been waiting for- that is until he meets Gina.
The daughter of a record label executive, Gina Vile has the potential to make all of Logan’s dreams come true or destroy any chance he will ever have. Can fame and love go hand in hand?